Hitman 3 is a 2021 stealth game which is third and final installment of the Interactive World of Assassination trilogy. Every location is loaded with items, disguises, challenges, and targets to eliminate.
It has played from a third-person perspective and players assume control of assassin Agent 47. Further, in the game, Agent 47 travels to various locations and carries out contracted assassinations. Hitman 3 is just as open-ended and bursting with unique opportunities, strategies, and secrets that is overwhelming for both series fans and newcomers alike.
In this walkthrough blog post, you will find out beginner’s guide, Hitman 3’s six main missions along with list of assassination challenges.
Moreover, Hitman 3 was released worldwide and available for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PS 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch.
Walkthrough beginner’s guide
There are some quick tips for players starting their adventure with Hitman 3. Here’s below;
- You need to save game as soon as possible and make sure to use several different slots. You mustn’t restart the mission when Agent 47 has detected prematurely or you did a mistake in eliminating the target.
- You have to explore each new map and examine the surroundings carefully. For instance, look for good entrances to restricted areas, disguise place and monitoring room or get to know the daily routine of the target.
- Do the available challenges which will rewarded with experience points and upgrade you a new mastery level. However, these levels provide you a unique rewards, new weapons and gadgets or new starting points.
- Try to complete each level by remaining hidden and focus more on stealth, reconnaissance, distract enemies by using disguises.
- You must visit the monitoring rooms while removing security tapes and evidence of Agent 4’s will give you a higher score.
- Scan every new examined area which will help you to locate opponents, loot and interactive spots.
- You need match gadgets and weapons to the goals and objectives of the mission.
- It is best to choose the easiest exit available where you have eliminated the target.
Hitman 3 walkthrough story – All Missions
There are six missions in Hitman 3 in total which each linear story give you a more guided experience through each story beats and open-ended map. Here’s the guide below for all of the missions. You can even replay them too as to see everything they have hiding.
Dubai – On Top Of the World Mission Stories
- How The Mighty Fall
- Bird of Prey
Dartmoor – Death in The Family Mission Stories
- Means, Motive And Opportunity
- A Day to Remember
- Her Final Resting Place
- Find the Case File
Berlin – Apex Predator Mission
- Apex Predator Mission
Chongqing – End of An Era Mission Stories
- Certainty Principle
- Impulse Control
- All-Seeing Eyes
Mendoza – The Farewell Mission Stories
- The Tour
- Eyes On Target
- Over The Top
Carpathian Mountains – Untouchable Mission
- Untouchable Mission
Dubai – on top of the world Mission stories walkthrough [top mission]
In Hitman 3’s opening Dubai mission, your targets are Marcus Stuyvesant and Marcus Ingram. Below is our complete tour on Hitman 3 ‘on top of the world mission story. There are three Missions Stories;
- How the Mighty Fall –it gives you a window that kill both Carl Ingram and Marcus Stuyvesant at the same time.
- Birds of Prey – it will let you close target for Carl.
- (In) Security – it helps you to target Marcus.
6 Assassination challenges
Each of Hitman 3’s missions contains various ways to kill main targets. Below is the list of assassinations for each mission;
- Dubai Assassinations
- Dartmoor Assassinations
- Berlin Assassinations
- Chongqing Assassinations
- Mendoza Assassinations
- Carpathian Mountain Assassinations
Is Hitman 3 the best Hitman game?
It is the most recent entry in the series that is the ultimate Hitman game. According to technical and design perspective, this is finest hour for Agent 47.
Is Hitman 3 a free game?
You need to become Agent 47 and experience the start of the World of Assassination trilogy for Free.
How much does Hitman 3 cost?
It costs $27.99 but in sale price, you may get it in $11.19.
How many hours is Hitman 3?
Hitman 3 is about 8 hours in length when you are focusing on the main objectives. Otherwise, you may spend around 44 hours to accomplish 100% completion.
Is Hitman 2 or 3 better?
Players like Hitman 2 or 1 as the best while Hitman 3 at the end because it combines a tense storyline with excellent action, creating the perfect mix.
Can you play Hitman 3 offline?
Yes, You can even play Hitman’s entire story and bonus missions while offline. But, you will not be able to complete challenges or earn XP towards your mastery level.
In a nutshell, Hitman 3 is the dramatic conclusion to the World of assassination trilogy and takes players on a globetrotting adventure to spreading sandbox locations.
Moreover, Hitman 3 is the first game in the World of Assassination trilogy to have a platinum trophy otherwise you cannot have platinum in Hitman 1 and 2. Hitman 3 consists of 48 trophies (1 platinum, 1 gold, 16 silver, 30 bronze).
Stay tuned with us for latest update on Hitman 3.