Really! Do you want to know how to cancel HBO Max? It is not challenging to cancel the subscription. Undoubtedly, HBO Max is one of the most popular video streaming services for a vast audience. The trend has changed to see everything on TV channels. Nowadays, people usually prefer to watch entertaining content on their handy devices. You have to pay for this expensive service to access HBO Max, but you can easily access to enjoy your favorite shows by signing on to the account. Enjoy watching many movies and series and see new series that are not streamed.
You can easily cancel it if you are no longer interested in its subscription, owing to its content, price, or something else on HBO Max. In this article, you will learn the different methods of terminating the HBO Max in the following section.
Cancel HBO Max through Different Ways
You can terminate the subscription through computer, cable, mobile, or Hulu with ease and quickly by applying a few steps described in the subsequent section.
Rescind HBO Max subscription via PC or Laptop.
You can cancel the subscription through websites on laptops or computers quickly. Let’s apply the following steps.
- Log in to your account on the HBO Max website on PC.
- After logging in, click your profile name on the top right corner of the screen.
- From the menu, choose the option Subscription.
- Tap the Manage Subscription tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button in the new window on the right-hand side.
- Without any hesitation choose any reason for cancellation which you want to do.
- On the next page, tap the button on Yes, Cancel Subscription.
- Check the confirmation page on the billing information window to see the subscription’s expiration date.
Cancel HBO subscription on Your Mobile App
The straightforward method is to terminate the subscription of the HBO Max app through mobile devices. You can easily operate the canceling feature in android or iOS. Follow the simple steps to cancel.
- Firstly open the HBO Max app; click the Profile icon on the bottom right of the screen. Then tap the Settings (gear type) icon on the upper left side.
- Press Billing Information on the new screen to see the service provided by the Max Subscriber.
- Tap Manage Subscription on the next screen, go further and press the Cancel Subscription After that, a new list will appear; choose the reason for canceling the subscription.
- In the end, tap the option Yes, Cancel Subscription. Now Check the cancellation page and expiration date on a new screen.
Note: Don’t rely on uninstalling the app only, as it does not cancel the subscription on uninstalling the HBO Max app. It is better to apply the proper method of withdrawing the subscription on the app.
Revoke HBO Subscription via Cable Provider
Maybe your HBO Max account is tied up with HBO cable for subscription, and you would pay through some cable provider or satellite. For that reason, you have to terminate the subscription of HBO Max is through cable providers means HBO cable. It is not much difficult to apply this method.
- Go to the HBO Max website and access your account.
- Tap on your account name or the upper right corner of the screen.
- Press on the Subscription
- Search the name of your subscription provider.
- Now terminate the subscription or contact the cable subscriber to cancel your account.
Cancel HBO Max through Hulu
As you know, HBO Max and Hulu can also bundle together, but you can terminate the subscription of HBO Max through Hulu as well with the following steps.
- Go to the website on Hulu and log in to your account.
- Sign in firstly on the Hulu account and tap the Manage Plan in the Subscription section of your account.
- Find the HBO Max on the screen and switch the checkmark and then press Review Changes at the end.
Tips on Cancelling HBO Max Subscription
- Try to be top on the billing cycle if you want to cancel the subscription without charge. Because after seven days trial HBO Max charges the payment and renews automatically every month. So if you don’t want to get any bills, terminate the subscription before one or two days of the deadline.
- On canceling the subscription in the mid-month, you can still enjoy the streaming in the remaining half month.
- Additionally, you may have fun streaming HBO Max on the app even after canceling. But make sure that you terminate it properly as above described method; otherwise, you will be charged the payment.
I hope so above methods will be fruitful for you to cancel the HBO Max. It is the best streaming device for now with the same deal as Netflix or Hulu, but if you want to cancel the subscription, you can. You may also resume your subscription if you have changed your mind. Let us know your comments in the comment box about the methods and tips on the above purpose.