How To Download Spotify Songs? If you are like me you need a constant flow of music through your soul…but sometimes we don’t have an internet or data connection. Well, worry not mate I gotcha covered! Empty ears with no music suck for real and Spotify won’t work without the internet so here are your options.
Choose the option that suits you best and trash the rest.
If you don’t know about Spotify, read the next paragraph. If you already do, skip to the option on how to download Spotify songs with the most feasible option.
Spotify is what most of us use and they cost, even though it’s not a lot they still do. It pays for the artists that upload the music. Spotify has about seventy million tracks that make your song listed on it too. The downloading options are within Spotify if you have a premium subscription. If you still can’t get your hands on downloading like me then you need the guide. Let’s get rolling.
How to Download Spotify Songs with Premium
If you have Spotify premium then your question “how to download Spotify songs?” is very simple. Another thing you wanna keep in mind is that you can’t download a song, you’ll have to download the whole playlist. So, if you wanna download just one song-throw it in a playlist and download it that way. Follow along and you’ll know what I mean.
Download Spotify Songs on iPhone
If you have an iPhone and you wanna download songs there, you can do so in just a few clicks, here we go fellas!
- Open your Spotify app and start making a playlist.
- If you already have a playlist, open it.
- In the middle section on left, just below the cover photo, you’ll be able to see the down arrow.
- Click the Down Arrow and the playlist will start downloading.
- The Grey Down Arrow will turn green when the playlist is downloaded.
- Enjoy offline sings!
Download Spotify Songs on Android
The layout or interface of the android phone is a bit different from iOS. For this, the process might just be a bit different but it’s not that crazy trust me.
- Open your Spotify app and make a playlist if you don’t already have one.
- Open your playlist and look at the top three dots on the right.
- Click the three dots and the menu will open.
- Choose the Download
- Your playlist will be downloaded.
Download Spotify Songs to Computer
This will be done using the Musify app through which we can download Spotify songs. The app offers many website videos and audio downloads on Windows or Mac operating system. In this case, we’ll use Spotify music on Windows operating system.
- If you haven’t yet downloaded the Musify app, do so now.
- After downloading the app, open your Spotify
- Make a playlist if you haven’t yet. Open your playlist.
- Copy the URL from the playlist page.
- Paste the URL in Musify.
- Musify will bring your songs and you can select the songs you wanna download.
- After checking the box to select each song, you can hit the download button on the bottom right.
- Did you ask how to download Spotify songs? Well, now you know!