If you are a beginner Tiktok user, you will never know how to make, find, edit, and delete drafts on Tiktok. Therefore, we take this advantage for you to write a Tiktok drafting scenario guide for you to make your videos more appealing. Additionally, you know what video quality matters a lot for the public person or private person as well. So, make your Tiktok in the wings of light and post your video at the right time. I will recommend that you make multiple videos and save them in drafts and when you have time, edit them to upload on time. As same as your Tiktok will go viral, and you will get likes, views, and comments instantly.
Why Tiktok Drafts Disappear
Creating a TikTok draft and finding it again is simple enough, but sometimes they disappear. It is because draft videos are not stored on TikTok’s servers, unlike posted videos. As a result, they are stored locally on the device from which they were uploaded to the app. Because of this, they are also subject to the same limitations as other media stored only on the device. For example, if the TikTok app was uninstalled, then reinstalled, all drafts would have been deleted with all the app data cleared. If the drafts were lost, there is no way to get them back.
Make a Draft Video on Tiktok App
There are two options to create a draft in Tiktok. So, you can record your video within Tiktok and save it in your draft, or you can also shoot outside of Tiktok and keep it on your phone until you need it. Here are the following steps for making a draft video on your Tiktok account.
- Open the Tiktok app on your mobile and login into your account.
- Tap on the + sign, which shows at the bottom of your screen.
- Now record your video normally you do.
- Choose any filters, music, etc., that will make your Tiktok video more appealing and attractive.
- Once you have made all the adjustments, click on the red circle right checkmark option to confirm that you are ready to move forward.
- You can also add stickers, music, or filters on the page, then click on the next button to publish the video.
- Locate drafts in the lower-left corner and click on them in the last section. Then, confirm that and save the video as a draft.
How to Find Drafts on Tiktok App
Most of the time, people make a video on Tiktok and leave it in the draft for editing, and as you know, the draft video saves in the gallery. Nobody can see that video until you post it publicly on your Tiktok account. So, if you already made your video and saved it into the draft. Now let’s find out the drafted video on your Tiktok account.
- Tap on the profile icon in the right-hand corner of the Tiktok screen; it says – “Me.”
- Click on draft and choose the drafted video.
- Now, choose any adjustment you would like to make, such as comment, duet, or viewer option.
- Then, you can change “Who can watch this video,” which is based on your preferences.
- Tap on the post, which is the right-hand side available corner, to go live with your video.
Now, your video will then go live, and your selected audience will be able to view it as usual.
Note: Make your multiple scene video and save them in your draft videos. Then edit all the videos together to make viewers catch the video and publish them when it is ready to catch views and likes.
How to Edit Drafts Video in Tiktok
When you find and locate your drafts of Tiktok, you can edit them before posting them again. Simply follow the above instructions to locate your Draft. Simply click the back arrow located in the upper left-hand corner once you have reached the pre-post screen where you must add a description. Once you return to the editing screen, you can then submit your update. Make any adjustments as you usually would and click ‘Next.’
How to Delete Drafts Video on Tiktok
As you are a Tiktoker, then you will know that you have lots of video stuff in your draft section. And if you record the videos without posting them, that could take up the space on your phone. But fortunately, deleting drafts of the video on Tiktok is so easy. Here are the following steps for deleting the video draft on Tiktok.
- Open your Tiktok account and go to the draft section of your profile.
- Click on select in the top right corner and choose the videos you want to delete.
- Click on delete at the bottom of the screen. Tap delete again on the pop-up to confirm.
Note: It is worth stating that if you decide to uninstall the Tiktok then save all your Tiktok because once you uninstall it, all your saved draft stuff will delete automatically and never come back again.
Nowadays, Tiktok is one of the most popular apps in the world, with millions of users. This app is best for people fond of acting or anyone who wants to use Tiktok as a beginner. So if you are a Tiktok beginner, you should know how to make and draft the video, then find the drafts on your Tiktok account, edit your video, and post it on your account to get more views. If you have an account on Tiktok, then let us know in the comment box to know and read our quick learner article to know the draft process of the video on Tiktok.