How to make a potion of healing in Minecraft? See the easiest recipe for crafting the potion here in this guide. Moreover, recipes for different Minecraft potions are also available here.
Undoubtedly, Minecraft mobs are extremely dangerous and lethal in nature. That’s why a few of them have the ability to make you run for your life with a single hit. In such a situation, you need to take a health potion. Drinking it provides you with instantaneous health regeneration.
However, there are several potions that you can brew to boost your effectiveness. Among all the options, brewing potions and healing potions are the safest options while moving somewhere dangerous. Hence, it can be valuable when you are in a pinch. Healing hearts on fire or wither can differ between living and dying.
So, keep all these health potions on hand that will help in your survival rate, and you can easily keep mining or fighting. Hence, move to the next part to see the different brewing potions in detail.
The Ingredients You Need: To Make an Instant Health Potion
Here is the list of required materials for crafting an Instant Health Potion:
- A Crafting table of 4 Wood Planks
- A Brewing Stand of 1 Blaze Rod and 3 Cobblestones
- 1 Blaze Powder with a Blaze Rod
- 1 Water Bottle
- 1 Nether Wart
- 1 Glistering Melon
Step-by-Step Instructions to Make a Healing Potion:
Drinking the heal potion (Instant Health) will give you instant health by adding 4 points to your health bar. After collecting ingredients, create the Instant Health potion, which is very easy. Hence, see the following steps:
- Initially, craft the Blaze Powder using 1 Blaze Rod.
- Now make a crafting table of four wood planks. You can use any plank (Warped Planks, Crimson Planks, etc.).
- Place your crafting table on the ground and relate with it to open the 3×3 crafting grid.
- Then, build a Brewing Stand by setting three Cobblestones in the second row and a Blaze Rod in the middle of the top row.
- Set the Brewing Stand on the ground and relate with it to access the brewing menu.
- Add the Blaze powder to the far left box to make active the Brewing Stand.
- At the bottom of the brewing menu, add the Water Bottle to one of the three boxes.
- At the top of the Brewing menu, add the Nether Wart to the box.
- Now, wait for the completion of the progress bar. After the end of the process, your bottle contains an Awkward potion.
- Then, put the Glistering Melon in the box at the top of the brewing menu.
- Wait for the progress bar to finish. After completing the process, your bottle will now have a Heal Potion (Instant Health).
Note: Remember to place your Heal Potion into your inventory.
How to Create Healing Potion: Instant Health II
If you want to restore more health than a regular Instant Health Potion, then you can brew a Heal Potion (Instant Health II). That potion will increase your health effects. Hence, move to the next part to see the complete recipe:
Required Items for Making a Potion
Just add one more element to create an even more potent health potion for your Instant Health potion.
- 1 Instant Health Potion
- 1 Glowstone Dust
Making Instant Health II: A Quick Guide
While drinking the Instant Health Potion II, it adds eight hearts instantly to your health bar. So, let’s see the below steps:
- Firstly, open the brewing menu and add your Instant Health Potion 1 to one of the bottom boxes.
- Now, put the Glowstone Dust in the top box in the brewing menu.
- Wait for some time for the completion of the progress bar. Now, your bottle contains an Instant Health II potion after the end of the process.
How to Make a Splash Potion of Healing in Minecraft?
You can simply prepare a Splash Potion (Instant Health) in Minecraft and then add it to your inventory. Thus, move to the next section to find the procedure.
Elements You Need to Have:
You just need to have two items to make this Splash Health Potion:
- 1 Gun Powder
- 1 Instant Health Potion
Instructions Regarding the Process
The use of this potion is that on throwing the Splash Potion at someone, it will add 4 points to their health bar immediately. You can also use this potion on yourself or another player. So go through the instructions.
- First, open the Brewing Stand menu.
- Then, add Blaze Powder to set in motion the Brewing stand.
- Place the ingredients in the top box and the created potions in the bottom three boxes in the Brewing Stand menu.
- Now put the Instant Health Potion in one of the bottom boxes in the Brewing Stand menu. Then put the gun powder in the top box.
- When the brewing process finishes, you hear a sound of “glug glug glug,” and the gun powder will evaporate. The heal Splash Potion will now be completed.
- Now, your bottle contains a Splash Instant Health Healing Potion.
Tip: Move this new item to your inventory. Moreover, on hovering over the potion in the Brewing Stand, you will notice the name and effects of the potion.
Isn’t It Cool To Make A Potion Of Water Breathing In Minecraft?
Before exploring the ocean’s depths, make sure you have a water breathing potion. From that potion, you can easily mine the seafloor without fear of drowning. Hence, see details of the procedure in the following part.
Mandatory Materials for Crafting Potion
Here are the required materials that you need to have to make a potion:
- 1 Water Bottle.
- 1 Puffer Fish
- 1 Nether Wart.
Easy Steps to Make Water Breathing Potion
There is no rocket science to making the water breathing potion to save yourself from drowning in the ocean. Hence, go through the steps:
- Primarily, craft the Blaze Powder by 1 Blaze Rod.
- Now, create a crafting table of four wood planks. You can use any variety of wood planks.
- Then, set your crafting table on the ground and interact with it to open the 3×3 crafting grid.
- After that, craft a Brewing Stand by positioning a Blaze Rod in the center of the top row and three Cobblestones in the second row.
- Put the Brewing Stand on the ground and interact with it to access the brewing menu.
- Add the Blaze powder to activate the Brewing Stand in the upper left corner of the Brewing menu.
- Add the Water Bottle to any three boxes at the bottom of the brewing menu.
- At the top box of the Brewing menu, add the Nether Wart to the box. Then, you will get an Awkward
- Now, put the Puffer Fish in the top box of the brewing menu.
- You will obtain a Potion of Water Breathing upon completing the brewing process.
Pro Tip: If you want three water breathing potions instantly, place water bottles in the other two bottom boxes. Moreover, if you want an underwater breathing potion that lasts longer, add Redstone to the Potion of Water Breathing.
Wrapping Up on Healing Potion
Hopefully, now you are handy and feel confident in brewing different powerful or essential potions. That will give you the edge to survive a dangerous situation, especially against bosses such as Wither, which can cause damage over time.
Even so, it is more helpful to use splash potions of healing as it will also harm wither. So do let us know which type of potion you have made through this guide by leaving a message in the comment box.