How to reset Fitbit Versa? If your Fitbit does not work right, or if you want to save the battery span of your watch or decide to sell or lease the contraption away. Then, a factory reset helps you in wiping the memory. In this post, we’ll show you the two simple ways to erase your device.
There are two approaches to plant resetting a Fitbit smartwatch. The easier way to wipe your watch is to do the first option. So we suggest you try this first (hard reset via Settings).
If your Fitbit creates issues, a restart can regularly solve most of your difficulties. If the problem persists, however, it might be time for a factory reset. This will wipe all your collected data and return your Fitbit to its factory environment.
How to Reset a Fitbit Versa 2?
A reset can solve the issue if your Fitbit is not working properly. Restarting the watch can help you if your device is not responding. So here’s how you can reset the Fitbit.
- Connect the Fitbit Versa to the charging cable.
- Hold all three buttons for about 15 seconds until the Fitbit logo appears.
- When the Fitbit logo passes, release the Bottom Right switch. Then keep holding the Left and Top Normal switch until you feel a powerful vibration. This shows that the factory reset was initiated.
- This method may take several seconds, and ultimately, the static logo will perform, and the device will boot the picture on the factory opening(Says go to Fitbit.com/setup). If you fail to deliver the ”Bottom Right button” in time or differently don’t accompany the procedure, the static logo will appear suddenly and boot without company reset.
Another way to reset the Versa is by:
- going to the Settings App (little gear icon).
- Choose “About” option.
- Then, select “Factory Reset.”
- Allow the reset process to finish.
How to factory Reset Fitbit Versa via Settings
Unless your Fitbit Versa fails to turn on, wiping your device via the Settings menu should be your primary option. Please don’t forget a factory reset will return the software to its defaults. This means that all your apps and personal data will be erased, including cards you added under Wallet.
If you want to sell or give the device away, we suggest that you remove the Fitbit Versa from your Fitbit account first and forget the widget on your phone.
Your Fitbit may act most of the time reliably, but if it’s its playing up – or you want to give it to someone else – you need to know how to unpair and reset your Fitbit.
Whether you have a Charge 4, Versa 2, Inspire HR, or Ionic, if your Fitbit is failing to respond, won’t track or sync, or you want to gift it to a friend, it’s its best to start with a clean slate.
There are also occasions when you may want to give your Fitbit tracker or smartwatch a full factory reset, erase your data.
In this guide, we’ve detailed exactly how to restart every Fitbit device – jump to your device or head below to read the steps to unfair or factory reset.
HOW to Factory Reset Fitbit Versa WITH BUTTONS
Now let us consider how to do a Fitbit smartwatch company reset process. There are two methods for Fitbit smartwatch reset. Now let us discuss it in detail. You can use this process to reset your Versa Lite Smartwatch as strong.
This is the best approach to reset Fitbit Smartwatch.
- Wake up your Fitbit Versa by Taping on the button on the left side.
- Open the settings menu.
- Now go down and tap on ”About”.
- There are three electrical switches on the Fitbit Versa stopwatch. One on the left side and another two on the right side. Press and hold the switch on the left side and right bottom switch for at least 7 to 10 moments until you notice Fitbit Icon on the envelope.
- Now tap on ‘‘Factory Reset”.
- Just confirm Fitbit Versa Factory Reset by pressing on ”Yes’ ‘Release the button once you see the Fitbit Icon.
- Once you tap on it, a new menu opens up, and you can see ”Factory Reset’‘ at the bottom.
You can reset your Fitbit using the buttons in less than a few minutes. This manner is also known as Fitbit-Versa Force Factory reset. This is the most suitable method if you cannot use a touchscreen or menu due to any reason.
Is Your Fitbit Versa Still not working?
what if your Fitbit Versa factory reset not working, you are not alone. Many Fitbit users face device problems, ranging from syncing issues to complete device failures. You have a few ways to restart, reset or factory reset your Fitbit Smartwatch. Sometimes, a simple reset or restart can solve the issue.
If your Fitbit is still not operating, it may be time to contact customer support. They can help you debug your device and resolve any problems you may be having. With their assistance, you should be able to get your Fitbit back up & running in no time.
New Released: Fitbit Versa 4
What do you expect from Fitbit versa 4 smartwatch? Versa4 was unveiled to the world as the new top-notch fitness tracker in Fitbit’s smartwatch series. However, it revealed with its fellow watch, the Fitbit Sense 2 and the slender Fitbit Inspire 3.
The versa 4 has many features and is thinner and lighter than its predecessor. It will have more sports activity profiles and track sleep, calories, heart rate, and active zone minutes. Fitbit claims the versa4’s battery life is more than six days. So get better results from your workout routine with this new versa4.
Upcoming Fitbit Versa 5
Fitbit is a popular fitness device company for introducing Versa series smartwatches. Usually designed for tracking and monitoring health. The latest release is the versa 4. Many users are curious about the next model, Versa 5, which will work out with advanced fitness tracking.
However, we don’t know any official date of the Versa 5 release, but as per rumors, Fitbit Versa 5 will be released in September 2024.
Now, you understand what to do if your Fitbit versa stops functioning. You can simply reset it and easily fix some of the most annoying errors like sluggish performance, being indifferent to button presses, taps, swipes that don’t track steps, or other data that doesn’t display notification or reminders.
If restarting doesn’t solve these errors, try hard resetting your device. However, keep in mind that resetting will clean all your data. So apply the resetting methods mentioned above to resolve your Fitbit errors. If you have any queries, let us know in the comment box.