Learning the How to reset Fitbit Versa can come in handy for several reasons. Typically, users would like to branch reset their Versa if they decide to sell or lease the contraption away. However, a factory reset can also be used if you encounter problems with the device, and the necessary troubleshooting steps won’t help. In this post, well, we’ll show you the two simple ways to erase your device.
There are two approaches to plant reset a Fitbit Versa. The easier way to wipe your watch is to do the first option, so we suggest that you try this first (hard reset via Settings).
If your Fitbit is producing issues, a restart can regularly solve most of your difficulties. If the problem persists, however, it might be time for a factory reset. This will wipe all of your collected data and return your Fitbit to its factory environments.
The trouble with Fitbit trackers and smartwatches is that the largest models have different company reset organizations. But we are here to help! Below you will find a step-by-step factory reset guide for every Fitbit wearable, from the reasonable old original Fitbit Charge to the latest Fitbit Versa 2.
How to Hard Reset Fitbit Versa via Settings
Unless your Fitbit Versa fails to turn on, wiping your device via the Settings menu should be your primary option. Please don’t forget a factory reset will return the software to its defaults. This means that all your apps and personal data will be erased, including cards you added under Wallet.
If you want to sell or give the device away, we suggest that you remove the Fitbit Versa from your Fitbit account first and forget the widget on your phone.
Your Fitbit may act most of the time reliably, but if it’sits playing up – or you want to give it to someone else – you need to know how to unpair and reset your Fitbit.
Whether you have a Charge 4, Versa 2, Inspire HR, or Ionic, if your Fitbit is failing to respond, won’t track or sync, or you want to gift it to a friend, it’s its best to start with a clean slate.
There are also occasions when you may want to give your Fitbit tracker or smartwatch a full factory reset, erase your data.
In this guide, we’ve detailed exactly how to restart every Fitbit device – jump to your device or head below to read the steps to unfair or factory reset.
How to Reset a Fitbit Versa?
New owners of this device will usually want to know how to reset it, which is essential if the smartwatch is set back to its original factory condition. Listed beneath are the steps that you require to perform.
- Connect the Fitbit Versa to the charging cable.
- Hold all three buttons for about 15 seconds until the Fitbit logo appears.
- When the Fitbit logo passes, release the Bottom Right switch, then keep holding the Left and Top Normal switch until you feel a powerful vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated. This method may take several seconds, and ultimately, the static logo will perform, and the device will boot the picture on the factory opening(Says go to Fitbit.com/setup). If you fail to deliver the ”Bottom Right button” in time or differently don’t accompany the procedure, the static logo will appear suddenly and boot without company reset.
Another way to reset the Versa is by going to the Settings App (little gear icon). Choose “”About”” then “”Factory Reset.””
Feel free to throw us your questions, proposals, and problems you’ve struggled with while using your Android phone. We support each Android device that is accessible in the market today. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Contact us using this form. We read every message we receive can’t guarantee a quick response. If we could help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.
How to Reset Fitbit Versa Smartwatch?
Now let us consider how to do a Fitbit versa company reset. There are two methods for Fitbit Versa reset. Now let us discuss it in detail. You can use this process to reset your Fitbit Versa Lite Smartwatch as strong.
This is the best approach to reset Fitbit Versa Smartwatch.
- Wake up your Fibti Versa by Taping on the button on the left side.
- Go to the settings menu.
- Now go down and tap on ”About”.
- There are three electrical switches on the Fitbit Versa stopwatch. One on the left side and another two on the right side. Press and hold the switch on the left side and right bottom switch for at least 7 to 10 moments until you notice Fitbit Icon on the envelope.
- Now tap on ”Factory Reset”.
- Just confirm Fitbit Versa Factory Reset by pressing on ”Yes’ ‘Release the button once you see the Fitbit Icon. Once you tap on it, a new menu opens up, and you can see ”Factory Reset” at the bottom.
You can reset your Fitbit using the buttons in less than a few minutes. This manner is also known as Fitbit Versa Force Factory reset. This is the most suitable method if you cannot use a touchscreen or menu due to any reason.