Everybody wants to know how to unhide apps on iPhone via spotlight search, by using AppStore, and many more. In this article, we will tell you how to do it and for doing this, you have to go to the account section and unhide it from there.
A story scenario is that: one month ago, I realized that I could not search out one of my office work apps on my home screen, and I started to panic. Unfortunately, I accidentally added it to my hidden apps section, and I have not found it or installed it. So, I sought out different methods and applied them to my iPhone. Now I get back to you and let me show you how you can do it.
Introduction of Apple Company
Apple is a USA-based multinational corporation and a most respected company that designs and manufactures consumer electronics & computer software products. The company’s best product includes the iPad, Macintosh computers, and the iPhone. In addition, Apple software includes the Mac OS X operating system, the iTunes media browser, the iWork suite of productivity software, and many more. The company was first to incorporate Apple computers around 30 years to make apple products. After many years, the company changed its name when it launched its iPhone smartphone. It is an ongoing expansion into the consumer electronics market that will generate $2813 billion in the future of 2022.
How To Unhide Apps on iPhone Home Screen
In case you know about the hidden apps section and accidentally found hidden apps on your iPhone, you don’t know how to get them back. But, so you are lucky, the following steps are here to un-hide apps on your iPhone.
Go Ahead: How to select all photos from an iPhone
First, you have to swipe to the right side of the screen to access the app library. Once you reach there, enter the name of the app that you want to unhide into the search bar. There are two ways to unhide an app once you see its icon and name of the app that you want to unhide:
- If you hold down the app, you should be taken to the iPhone home screen, where you can drop it.
- If the first method does not work, hold down on the app entry and swipe left.
You can also search for an app in the App Library using the search icon instead of using the search bar, and then tap the “Add to Home Screen” button after you find it. The hidden app on iPhone should become visible when any of these methods are used.
Un-hide Apps on iPhone via Spotlight Search
If you want to use spotlight search, then you may use spotlight search to unhide hidden apps on your iPhone. You can open it by swiping it down from the top. After that, you can type the name of the app you wish to open. The following steps allow you to disable hidden apps from your iPhone.
Go Ahead: How to show battery percentage on iPhone
- Go to the iPhone setting menu.
- Choose Siri & Settings option.
- Then, you may search for the app. You can block any search results that you do not want appearing in your iPhone’s search.
- Change the toggle switch for “Show apps in search” and uncheck it.
- These steps can be repeated for any additional apps you don’t wish to display on your iPhone.
Unhide Apps on iPhone Using AppStore
The AppStore is undoubtedly familiar to most iOS users. In addition to providing us with all of the applications we need for our Apple devices, AppStore also offers a variety of features for managing our apps. Furthermore, it has the option of unhiding or hiding purchases function that allows you to hide or unhide apps from AppStore. If you want to seek out one of them, then simply follow the steps of unhiding the apps on the iPhone.
- Open your AppStore of iPhone
- Click on the update tab that appears on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Tap on the profile image on the top right portion of the app.
- Then, enter your passcode for your Apple ID by tapping on it.
- Choose “Hidden Purchases,” then tap the cloud arrow icon to re-download the app you wish to unhide.
Unhide Hidden Purchases Apps on iPhone
If you want to hide purchased apps from your buying history. It appears that these purchased apps are hidden, and now you want to make them visible to you by unhiding them. The following steps will enable you to unhide your purchased apps:
- Open the AppStore.
- Click on the account icon in the upper right corner, and your profile icon will be displayed on your profile.
- Select Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Click on “Hidden Purchases.”
- Now, your phone allows you to view hidden purchases.
- After searching for its name, click the Download button to download the app you wish to unhide apps to your iPhone.
How to Hide Apps on iPhone
You have two options on iPhone; you can either hide the app from your home screen or make it a secret purchase so that it does not show up in your purchase history. In other words, if family sharing is enabled and you don’t want to give access to other family members, then the 2nd option will be best for you. So here are the following ways to hide the apps on your iPhone.
Hide Apps from Home Screen
The process of hiding apps from the home screen is easy as quick. These are the following steps to hide apps from the iPhone home screen.
- Think about the app that you want to hide and find it.
- Keep your finger on the app and press down.
- Choose “Remove App” from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, choose and move to the app library.
- Congratulations, the app has been effectively hidden.
You can also use this method to remove any app from the App Library that you do not want to appear.
Hide Apps from App Store
You can hide and unhide apps from the AppStore of iPhone in the way you want, and these are the following steps for hiding the apps that will allow you to add purchased apps to the AppStore Apple account list of hidden purchases.
- Click on the AppStore icon and open it.
- Tap on the upper right corner button of the account.
- Tap on the “Purchased” button under your Apple ID to view purchased items.
- You can browse your whole app library until you locate what you are looking for.
- Tap the “Hide” button after sliding to the left.
- Click on Done when you finish the process.
Deleting Hidden Apps on iPhone Directly
Almost low-price range iPhones have low storage, and updating the app also takes unnecessary phone storage. However, you could not remove all the apps because some are hidden in other folders that do not have much attention. Therefore, this section will tell you how to delete hidden apps directly from your iPhone.
- Open the setting menu and look under general for storage and iCloud usage.
- Then, once you click on the manage store option, all the lists of apps will appear along with their memory size.
- Now, find the hidden apps that you do not want anymore and hit the delete button.
You can hide or unhide the hidden apps on your iPhone by going to the app library, through the home screen, and many more. Moreover, you can keep your app private by purchasing various apps and hiding with your friends and family. I believe these tips and tricks will help you more and follow the steps mentioned above to help you hide or un-hide the iPhone apps. If this article works for you, please let us know in the comment, which will be valuable for us.