Spotify stands out amongst youngsters as one of the significant musical streaming services. Millions of active users actively provide a dynamic and melodic atmosphere with an extensive song collection. So, if you are using it on your personal computer, smartphone, or gaming console, let its users experience it like a music player app. How Spotify turns off the Shuffle feature is one of the options available for premium users, and it takes effort to unlock this feature.
As we are all aware, Spotify incorporates all the usual features for playing your music, with the playing or pausing option or repeating the played ones in the stored Playlist. Of course, it lets you enjoy your favorite music on different devices. It enables you to play your instrument on almost any device that supports Android, iOS, Windows, or other operating systems. However, you will find as a computer user that you can play your music in sequence in the free version. Moreover, mobile phone users are restricted to listening to free music with a shuffle option.
Ways To Turn Off Spotify Shuffle Option
Playing your Spotify music on your computer is relatively easy to play your desired songs without any shuffle. Easy to follow steps are accessible to turn your Spotify shuffle off.
How to Disable Spotify Shuffle on the Desktop
- Launch your Spotify App and navigate if you are running the ‘Playing Now‘ bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, tap on the “Shuffle” icon if you want to shuffle your music playlist.
- Finally, as soon as you turn it off, you will find your song arrangement as per the original alignment in the Playlist.
Note: What if you don’t find your shuffle option running as you want in your Spotify music player? Then it’s better to utilize its alternatives like VLC, KMPlayer, MusicBee, and Windows Media Player. You can even integrate more diverse playback effects that improve your musical experience. Moreover, if you can download it in MP3 mode, any multimedia player will play it on your system.
Disable the Shuffle feature on your Android or iOS device
Let’s delve into the details of how to turn off Shuffle on Spotify on a mobile device. To be more precise, you always need a premium version to get the shuffle feature to play on Spotify. So, update your media player to get this premium feature. You can choose four ways to subscribe to your premium versions: Individual Plan, Family Plan, Spotify Premium Duo Plan, and Student Plan. Use any suitable package to run on your Android or iOS devices.
- Play the Spotify app on your iOS or Android device.
- Then open up your Playlist to unselect your “Shuffle” button at the top of the Playlist.
- You have successfully halted the shuffle. Now you can play your continuous Playlist.
You can tab “Now Playing” without opening any song in another way out. Then tab the shuffle button to turn it off. Turning off must indicate a white icon, whereas activating the shuffle option requires a green icon.
Turn Off Your Spotify Shuffle Without Any Premium Subscription
Another convenient method users always fascinate turning your Spotify Shuffle option without a premium subscription is at your disposal. You can incorporate it into your Android/iOS device. You can use any twisted version from TutuApp or TweakBox App, where you can turn off your Spotify shuffle without any premium subscription.
Notification: Be wary that Spotify does not officially support such a version; however, you can use it at your risk. You can even try your free version to avoid the risk, then integrate your Spotify music files to your mobile device to play without shuffle.
How to subscribe on an Android device
First, learn to attempt your Spotify software on an Android device that offers it without subscribing to the premium version.
- Install the TutuApp/TweakBox App on your Android device.
- Then open it on your system using the main menu screen. Again, the cracked Spotify software will be at your disposal.
- Click on the Spotify icon, then download and install it on your phone device.
- You need to log in with a free, accessible Spotify account to run it.
- As soon as you log in to the premium subscription, you don’t need to have any complexity in running any premium feature in your app.
How to subscribe on an iOS device
Now, let’s go ahead and disable your Spotify on your iPhone or iPad.
- Download and install the TweakBox App on your iPhone. To do that, you need to jailbreak your iPhone.
- Then run “TweakBox app” and select your Spotify app after searching for it in the search bar.
- As soon as the search result appears, choose to install “Spotify++” from the search results.
- You can now run by logging into the Spotify music player and playing whatever music you want.
- To disable your shuffle, you have to follow the given instructions already mentioned for mobile devices.
That’s all about our discussion to disable Spotify Shuffle with all available details.