Numerous telecommunication authorities and graphic designers permit the dark mode. That’s why all applications have on track of switch on the dark mode. However, it decreases the light secretion for persistent screen usage. Here in this article, we will understand the VLC media player’s dark mode.
- 3 VLC media player’s version allows your device to store the media library locally.
- In Android phones, VLC night mode is already applicable to use it.
- iPhone devices, MacBooks, and windows, you have to install the VLC dark mode to apply it.
VLC Media Player
VLC is an enormously widespread transportable, open-source, and streaming media platform. It establishes by the Video LAN project and supports all file formats, including video, video CD, and also streaming procedures. However, the VLC media player can broadcast computer networks and multimedia files without the need for additional download software.
Moreover, VLC applies to the desktop, digital spreading platforms, google play, Microsoft store, and mobile servers, for instance: iOS devices and Android. In addition, the VLC media player has exceptional features for altering videos and audio playback, which is very fast and can do without ads, software, or everything else.
Switch to the VLC Black Theme on Android Phone
Android-constructed smartphones are vastly common at present. Because if you have an android phone, you already know that you can get thousands of practical applications from the google play store. Here we have patterned straightforward steps that you can follow to turn on the dark mode of VLC on your Android device.
- Step 1: Open the VLC app on your Android phone.
- Step 2: Tap on the three horizontal bars (menu icon) you can see on the main screen.
- Step 3: Then select the settings
- Step 4: Now, a menu will pop up on the screen. Tap on the Interface
- Step 5: Here, click on the DayNight mode
- Step 6: After that, a window will pop up on your screen. Here select the Black Theme.
How to Enabling VLC Dark Mode on my iPhone or iPad?
Unfortunately, if you have an old version application of the VLC media player so you cannot transform the theme. However, the latest version of VLC allows you to alter the theme in light and dark theme. Follow this easy guide to update the up-to-date version of VLC on your iPad and iPhone.
- Step 1: Open your iOS device and go to the apple app store.
- Step 2: On the homepage, tap on the search bar.
- Step 3: After that, type VLC. Now tap on the update. That’s it.
Now let’s hover to see the steps to switch on the dark mode from your iPhone or iPad.
- Step 1: At first, navigate to the VLC media player on your iOS device.
- Step 2: Now click on the settings
- Step 3: In the settings menu, tap on the appearance.
- Step 4: Now select the dark theme. That’s it.
How to Enable the Night Mode of VLC on a MacBook?
Suppose you have Mac OS X 10.7.5 version or later series on MacBook so you can access to use the VLC media player. Because regrettably, the older Mac version does not allow users the VLC.
Check the steps to turn on the dark mode of the VLC on your MacBook.
- Step 1: First of all, open your MacBook and navigate to the VLC app.
- Step 2: From the main screen of VLC, you will see the menu.
- Step 3: Click on the VLC media player
- Step 4: A menu list popup on your screen. Here select Preferences.
- Step 5: Now, a window will pop up on your screen. Here selects the Interface
- Step 6: From the general settings, tap on the dark
- Step 7: Now, click the save button and close the VLC media player.
- Step 8: Open the VLC application. Now it will be in the Black theme.
Can I Use VLC Dark Theme on Windows 10?
If you are primarily a windows X or later series user, you must install the dark skin to empower the VLC media player’s dark mode. Do follow the steps to change the VLC theme to something energizing when using Windows.
- Step 1: Open the VLC website on your device.
- Step 2: Now click on the download option and select edark VLC skin.
- Step 3: Open the VLC app on your Windows after downloading it.
- Step 4: Click on the Tools option at the top of the main page.
- Step 5: A menu list will pop up on your screen. Here select the preferences
- Step 6: From the popup window of preferences, tap on the Interface option.
- Step 7: in the interface section, choose the custom skin
- Step 8: Here it utters. Tap on that and selects the dark mode skin that you download.
- Step 9: After that, close the VLC application. Then reopen the app now the dark is enabled.
How to Degenerate the Custom Skin Back of your VLC Media Player?
Suppose you had just changed the theme of your VLC media player, and you don’t like it. Don’t worry, and you can straightforwardly reboot the VLC dark skin or mode. To do that, follow this guide to do the procedure.
- Step 1: Open the VLC media player on your device.
- Step 2: Right-click on the VLC window somewhere.
- Step 3: A menu list will pop up on your screen. Tap on the Interface
- Step 4: Then select the preference. After that, choose the use native style.
- Step 5: Now, enter the save button and close the VLC app.
- Step 6: Reopen the VLC app. Now it will be promoting its official appearance.
14 Incredible VLC Skins to Customize your VLC Media Player
Many websites offer you to install the VLC skins. However, you can also install it from other websites. Here we are listing some of the great skins that you can download from VLC. Here we have shared many VLC skins that are not included on the VLC media player server.
- Transformers Skin
- VLC Theme (OS X Yosemite)
- VLT DeepDark
- YT VLC
The VLC media player is a package that allows you to access the files on your folder and online content. With these simple steps, I am sure this guide will help you switch to VLC dark mode or night mode on your Android, iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and Windows.
If you have any questions, please tell us in the comment box below. We are permanently here to help you.